Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday in Hong Kong and China


I'm kinda lazy posting up about the holiday. Since already uploaded pictures on facebook. If you want to see them, go to my facebook.

All i want to say, i'm really disappointed with Hong Kong but everything went better in China. Some people are still narrow-minded. It's just when we were in Hong Kong i felt like i need to punch somebody's face but HK's Disneyland workers are great. I said workers only okay! not the visitors!

There was one incident happened to my lil' cousin at the Disneyland. He told me when he was waiting for a line there was this person asked him this :

The Idiot : Where are you from?
My cousin : I'm from Malaysia
The Idiot : Oh, don't Malaysians know how to line up?
My cousin : *silence and walked away*

if i have the chance, i would like to ask you a question for you, from where you're from, "Don't you know manners?!"

What do you expect idiot?! He's just a kid. When you were a kid you were always playful while waiting for something! Like lining up for something! Who are you to tell him that?! Disneyland is a place for kids to have fun. So in the future don't spoiled it for them!

Yet, still you want us to show R-E-S-P-E-C-T?!

Thank god my sister didn't tell me during that time. They told me the next time. Or else you will regret you ever speak to my cousin like that!

and

Thank god he didn't tell his mom. You will regret for life!

How'd you feel when we R-E-S-P-E-C-T them, they don't R-E-S-P-E-C-T us back ?!
I went ballistic and lost my R-E-S-P-E-C-T to them.

There you go, i spelled it out many time so that you learn it till we R-E-S-P-E-C-T you back!

But there was this HK couple really nice. They helped us show directions and even bring us there personally.
A rich HK couple. hehe...

China was nice but they need to learn to read simple sign in english language. like the name of the building. Thank god one of us knew how to write mandarin.

That's my update on my vacation.

If you want to know more just ask me.

2 comments:

Morey Factory Outlet said...

Seriously that thing happenned? Gosh, gila tak belajar sivik ouh that person. Tapi mesti u enjoy gile en holiday ni. :D

TASH! said...

yup. seriously! i was kinda mad though when heard about it. lepas tu i really don't give a shit to them. but i did enjoyed my vacation.

Post a Comment