Monday, April 4, 2011

Heart to Heart Talk

Let's have a heart to heart talk. :)

I don't usually talk about all my problems to anyone. Including my family. Only a certain time when i can't take it anymore.

Sometimes i feel like there is nothing much to say because i know I'm in wrong too. Yeah, of course we expect people to understand us but try to understand them too. Don't treat them like shit and didn't say anything about what has been going on in your head. When that person ask if there is anything wrong that she has done, tell her like a mature adult. Don't say a word that you're the only one can say it! It's like you are so perfect at judging people. Don't ever think that person can't fire back! Don't ever think a silent person can't say anything. There are reasons why silent is poisonous. 

Another thing, i don't understand why people call themselves mature at some point. When we want a heart to heart conversation, none of us want to settle it maturely. Don't you know the meaning of mature? You want to say you are fed up with everything, then you are fed up with life. That is life! Of course we will fed up at some point, but we have to take it positively and evaluate it ourselves. It takes times, but what the heck when you can take time by wasting it right? 

Look I'm not good at judging people, because i know myself is not that perfect. I can be annoying, harsh, self-centered, etc sometimes but that's me. I realized I'm not a perfect daughter and friend but i know that i love people who have been on my side to bits!
How i feel great by writing it here because it is a place where we are not bothering people with our problems. We can just say it here and not expect for any replies.





Spread Love, Not Hate! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment