Sunday, April 3, 2011

I am a Stupid Liar



BIGBANG releases a teaser of "Stupid Liar" on the 1st April. It seemed that their teaser was not an April Fool's. Haha.

30 secs of teaser just made my mind blown away. like seriously! I'm addicted to it. Makes me can't wait for the album to be release on the 8th April.

Yes, of course i am going to buy their album! Just have to wait for my friend, Fatin from big21shop.com give me the green light to order it. She's waiting for the distributor to approve selling the album first. (why so slow? aigoo...)

Well, i just have to wait then. Important thing is that i am going to buy the album! Even though i have not get my copy of 4th mini album and Big bang's bandanna, Big bang's light stick and 2NE1's light stick. Unnie said i have to wait for a month for the album and 2 months for the merchandisers. -.-

I've seen how the 4.5 album is going to be like. It's totally cool man! Wanna see it?







Fosho, i'm going to buy! hehe YG Entertainment really knows how to do a business. 






Can't wait for the D-4,D-3,D-2,D-1!

0 comments:

Post a Comment